Ever since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease over two years ago, I have been on a mission to be a great gluten free chef. While cooking isn’t too difficult, baking is a different animal. I was THRILLED when I discovered this recipe to say the least.
I love to love on people with food. Giving the gift of a hot meal or delicious baked goods is a huge part of my love language. I have a couple of women in my small group who also can’t have gluten, or dairy, but I love to bring treats when I go. Every time I make these, everyone raves about them and the best part is that it is so easy!
These pumpkin muffins are not only delicious, but they are only ONE Weight Watchers point per muffin! I promise that gluten free and non-gluten free people alike will absolutely love them.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Clean Time: 5 minutes
- 1 box of gluten free yellow cake mix
- 1 TBS of all spice
- 1 can of pureed pumpkin
- Cool Whip for topping (if not dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Whisk all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add one can of pumpkin to the dry ingredients
- Mix thoroughly
- Pour batter into a greased or lined cupcake tin to 2/3 full
- Bake for 23-27 minutes depending on your oven
- Let cool and add cool whip when ready to serve!
I told you this was easy! These keep in an air tight container for up to 3 days (though, they are so yummy, I doubt they will last that long!). Let me know if you tried this recipe and please send along any gluten free recipes you love! I would love to try them out.
You are loved,